2008/01/14

Save a McDonald's set burger, you can save a family.

Dear friends,

My good friend Atieno from Kenya called for help recently, you may have known that Kenya is in chaos now, people are facing humanitarian crisis.

She told me that Five (5) US dollars(or RM 16 or 2.5 pounds) is enough to buy flour for a family of four for a week.

Although I never been to Kenya, I still feel how sad it is when my friend told me about her sadness, it was a peaceful country, but now, because of what? people have to pay their life.

We all cannot be there at the moment, but this is how I think me and you can do at least ,
save a McDonald's set burger, you can save a family.

Here is the detail of how you can help people who is suffering :
http://odhiambombai.blogspot.com/search/label/home


--

No comments: