2007/01/15

手机遗失 Mobile phone been stolen

Unfortunately, my moblie phone was stolen by pickpocket on Putra LRT train when there was a large crowd of people getting out of the light rail train at "KL SENTRAL " last night. It happened just within one minute. My mobile phone was gone when I found a seat on the train.

I did not put it into my bag because my friend's mobile phone has been stolen by someone who cut her bag. So I put it into the pocket of my jacket, in the end, I still lost it. I was dull on the way to the destination. The person who did such a despicable thing deserves to be cursed~ It really causes inconvenience for my life~

Due to financial constraint, I probably will not get another mobile phone until Chinese New Year in Feb.

Be careful in this crazy city, Kuala Lumpur.


No comments: