2006/10/20

Wild Life



My adventure in the UK has come to the end finally.
I came back to Malaysia a month ago.

One week after I arrived, I started my working life in our capital - Kuala Lumpur.

Currently, I am working for the Publicity Department in a political party.
I have not been updating my Blog since I came back.

Things will never be the same after you have left some people or some places for a long time.

Now I am living and working in a strange city, with a lot of strangers (who soon has become my friends). This is my new life.


There are full of things and people that can make oneself happy or unhappy, contented or dissatisfied, full of hopes, or the worst, making your dream scattered.

I never dare to have any high expectations on anything, however, it is still hard to deal with people or things that are disappointing.

I think, that's life.

That's life?

KC said to me:"no matter what you have chosen, the most important thing is, you think 'That's matter!' "

Should I continue to write on my blog?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.一個生活過這麼多地方的人,怎麼會如此不安啊~
2.生命總有它的出口,況且你是如此自主~我毫不擔心你的生活呢
3.blog要寫啊~

Anonymous said...

why stop writting your blog? u shouldn't..support u !

Anonymous said...

當然要繼續寫, 不然我怎麼知道你最近的干嘛, 嘻! ^^

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. I'd love to continue reading your blog.It's very much inspiring.I like the attitude that you think a life.

Russia said...

做你想做的事﹐
做你覺得開心的事﹐
做你心甘情願的事﹐
做你覺得值得的事。

Anonymous said...

Hi, I miss you very much.
This blog help my feeling !!
I am training for job, it is very hard life in Japan.
I am going to BKK, Thailand from Jan.
I hope we have chance to meet soon.

JJ, Round Round, Little Moon said...

You sound a bit depress to me ? Like your article in Merdekareview, keep it up !

"Always ask "WHY?", always have doubts. Be brave and learn to challenge."

邓晓璇 Thing Siew Shuen said...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT
MY DEAR FRIENDS, I will continue my writing.I hope all of you are doing well!!

Anonymous said...

yes! continue!